September 30, 2013
September 27, 2013
September 24, 2013
1. Checking out the old buildings on West Broadway, especially Tiny’s Restautant!
2. Walking through Duane Park
3. Discovering the tiny picturesque streets like Staple and Collister.
4. Eating outside under the lights at City Hall Restaurant.
5. Drinking a glass of wine at Terroir.
6. Splurging on dinner at Jungsik or Marc Forgione for special occasions.
7. Lounging on the couches with a cocktail at the Tribeca Grand.
8. Getting fresh fruit at the Farmer’s Market or Whole Foods.
9. Shopping at the well curated boutique Otte.
10. Going to SoulCycle and rocking out with all my fav instructors followed by brunch at Sarabeths.